SMG Warehouse Runner in Wichita, Kansas
Transfer and deliver product to appropriate concession stands and various locations while maintaining proper inventory counts going out of and coming into the warehouse.
- Accurately count inventories coming in and going out of the warehouse.
- Transport Keg's and packaged beer products.
- Ability to lift multiple times while loading and unloading in appropriate locations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Maintains clean work environment within all food and beverage locations.
- Actively walk arena floor for delivery of required inventory.
- Communicate activities at the end of shift with management.
- Reports to Warehouse Manager.
- Follows all rules and regulations which apply to SMG Food and Beverage Division.
- Follow rules and regulations which apply to TIPS.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Manager.
- Attend all SMG Alcohol and Policy Training Classes.
- Basic math, ability to accurately count.
- Ability to lift repeatedly.
- Prior experience with warehouse; delivery and loading dock, a plus.
- Knowledge of beer operations a plus.
- Positive attitude and neat appearance.
- Must speak and understand English.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good attitude required.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Skills and Abilities:
- Positive, customer service oriented attitude at all times.
- Strong knowledge of sanitary practices.
- Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards.
- Work ethic encourages strong urgency and quality in a team environment.
- Ability to take direction from manager.
- Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail.
Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
This position requires substantial walking, standing, stooping, bending, temperature changes moving inventory in and out of freezer, and lifting up to 100 lbs.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled