Boyd Gaming TECHNICIAN MAINTENANCE in Mulvane, Kansas
Perform repairs and maintenance to air conditioning, furnace, plumbing, electrical, and other related systems and other equipment. Respond to emergency situations such as fire, power outage, gas or water leak, and the like.
- Physically respond to emergency situations; i.e., fire, power outage, gas leak, water leak, or any other emergency situation or repair.
- Install electrical conduit and wiring throughout complex.
- Service and repair air handler units.
- Install and repair plumbing.
- Repair or install parking lot lighting ballasts.
- Weld metal fabrication and install material built.
- Replace and install high voltage shunt and motor control gear.
- Service and repair cooling towers.
- Clear drains with electric rotary action snake or other appropriate manner.
- Repair and install new or damaged equipment; such as, television repairs, ceiling repairs due to water leaks, lighting repairs, fixtures, kitchen and other equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of air conditioners; remove or repair air conditioner compressor unit.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk throughout shift.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, and work in confined areas.
- Must be able to safely and effectively use hand and power tools.
- Must be able to carry and communicate by two-way radio.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: KSC - Maintenance
Category: Facility Maintenance
Position Code: KSPTECM00
Status: Full Time