Boyd Gaming DRIVER LIMOUSINE in Mulvane, Kansas
Responsible for safely transporting guests to and from requested destinations. Perform vehicle service checks and ensure the cleanliness of vehicle at all times. Assist guests with baggage and belongings. Maintain knowledge of, and provide information to passengers, regarding property and community events.
- Safely operate company-provided vehicle for the purpose of transporting guests to and from requested destinations.
- Perform vehicle service checks and ensure the cleanliness of the vehicle at all times.
- Assist guests with baggage and belongings.
- Maintain knowledge of, and provide information to passengers regarding property and community events.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience as either a limousine driver, or a driver of multiple passenger company vehicles preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid, state-issued driver's license with a Chauffeur's endorsement, and clean driving record.
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently use job-related other equipment including but not limited to a bell cart, hand held radio, cell phone, and GPS/navigation system.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Jobholder will be exposed to, and need to safely perform job duties in, varied weather conditions, including snow, rain, and ice.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any other necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: BC - Parking/Valet
Category: Transportation / Valet
Position Code: BCPDLMO00
Status: On Call