Boyd Gaming DEALER DICE in Mulvane, Kansas
Deal assigned games in an accurate manner while providing outstanding customer service.
- Deal craps according to rules of the game and company policies and procedures.
- Exchange cash for proper amounts of chips.
- Comprehend and retain gaming regulations and company procedures.
- Record information on written gaming documents.
- Calculate spots on dice.
- Compute payable odds to pay winning bets quickly and accurately.
- Separate (cut) gaming chips into specific amounts to pay winning players and collect losing bets.
- Inform customers regarding rules of game.
- Ensure wagers are placed before dice are thrown.
- Complete any required forms, records, and documents.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Six (6) months of prior experience or dealer’s school strongly preferred.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable company policies and gaming regulations.
- Must have excellent customer skills.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time for majority of shift.
- Must be able to bend and reach across gaming table.
- Must be able to use hands to deal and collect playing cards.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: KSC - Table Games
Position Code: KSPDLRD00
Status: Part Time