Boyd Gaming BANQUET FOOD SERVER in Mulvane, Kansas
Responsible for the setup and serving guests for various types of functions in various types of function space. Clear all tables after each function, and store equipment in the proper place.
- Maintain uniform appearance according to established guidelines.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, health codes, and liquor laws.
- Have knowledge of all IP outlets and services available to guests.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service to all guests at all times. Smile and show genuine interest in the guests’ needs always accommodating any reasonable request.
- Set up, service and break down an assigned area.
- Must strive for finer points of service such as keeping water glasses filled, serving courses and removing each part of the setting not required for the next course.
- Serve beverages including wines at the appropriate time according to menu.
- Maintains knowledge of food items.
- Ability to carry heavy trays in confined areas.
- Meets attendance guidelines and adheres to regulatory departmental and company policies.
- While performing the duties of this position the Associate is regularly required to stand for 90% of shift, bend, stoop, kneel, and push.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver thirty (30 pounds).
- Will be standing on feet for long periods of time.
- Frequently walking distances of 10 to 30 ft between various areas of the department.
- Occasionally stooping, walking distances up to 100 ft throughout the property.
- Constant concentration required amid numerous distractions.
Department: KSC - Food and Beverage
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Code: KSPFDSB00
Status: On Call